- Infinity pool with bar service
- Covered loungers,
open-plan lounge and bar area
- Curio shop
- Tented bush spa
- Multiple elegant indoor and outdoor dining locations
The covered veranda from which to appreciate the animal life and landscape, and the outdoor African boma (a fire pit and sitting area surrounded by a windbreak fence).
Guests are treated to the finest African Cuisine at Gondwana’s Luxury Hotel, prepared using fresh, locally-sourced ingredients: bush breakfasts, romantic picnics, evening barbecues and relaxing sundowners in the picturesque Garden Route.
Each private suite of the Luxury Safari Lodge Accommodation is a well-appointed, free-standing building with a spacious bedroom overlooking two waterholes across the valley and onto the Outeniqua and Langeberg mountain ranges, which once formed part of the supercontinent known as Gondwanaland.
You will experience Fine Dining throughout your stay at Gondwana Private Game Reserve. Enjoy the African Cuisine on offer at our restaurant, share in a traditional South African Braai (Barbeque), and relax amidst the Garden Route’s Fynbos while on a Romantic Picnic.
- Each of the 14 open-plan suites features the sleeping area beneath a central skylight, with a
wall towards the rear of the room creating a private dressing area
- Large bathroom with rain shower, deep bath with picture window, double sinks and
separate toilet room
- Option of either Twin or King Size beds available on request
- 100% cotton linen, bath towels and bath robes, Non-allergenic pillows, hairdryer, tea station
and bar fridge.
- In-room safety-deposit box, electricity: AC 220V
- Free WIFI
- Twice-daily housekeeping with turn downs
- Each suite is approximately 70m² (755ft²) in size